Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Meeting my new niece!

This past weekend Mommy got to get away for a few days and head to the east coast to visit my brother and sister-in-law in New Jersey. It has been almost a year since I have seen my brother Shaun and I missed him like crazy! This trip had a bonus I not only got to see Shaun and Katie, I got to meet the newest edition to the Koehler family, Baby Shaelynn! She is so precious with her big blue eyes and strawberry blond hair- I fell in love!

Shaelynn with her mommy!
Shae with her daddy!

When I found out that Shae had yet to see the ocean -in her entire life :) - I had to take her!
Me and My Bro!
 Jersey Shore!
...and you can't go to the shore without snagging some killer pizza!
 No, it's not Primal Pizza- but when in Rome!
Seaside boardwalk!
 Auntie and little Shaelynn
Shaun and Katie have this little river behind their house. It was quite nice just to walk down by the river and hang out a bit. We managed to get some great shots of all of us!




It was great to see Shaun and Katie as parents- Shaelynn is a very lucky girl!
Thanks Shaun and Katie for having me- I had a blast and enjoyed our visit- Though Shaun my arms are still a bit sore form our Canoe races on the Wii- I'll be ready for a rematch on the table tennis very soon :) 
Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...