Sunday, February 17, 2013

Four Years Old! -Birthday Interviews

Today my babies turned four! Yes F-O-U-R...4...2X2.. How did that happen so fast, I do not know, all I know is that they are growing into such sweet, beautiful girls; they make us so proud! 
Happy Fourth Birthday Lola and Ellie



Last year I started what I call the Annual Birthday interview. 
Here is their Birthday interview at age four! 



Lola's Birthday Interview age 4:




What is your name? L-O-L-A, Lola I know my last name has an E in it.
When is your birthday?  February 17th
How old are you? 4
What is your favorite color? Purple and green
What is your favorite thing to eat? Carrots, broccoli, steak and chicken
What is your least favorite thing to eat? Not chocolate
What is you favorite toy? Babies, trains, and cars
Where is your favorite place to go? Jumpy at the park
What do you like best on TV? Max and Ruby
What is your favorite thing to do at the park? Love to play on the spinny
What do you want to be when you grow up?  Ms. Janene, a mommy
What is your favorite animal? Pooh- Bear
What is your favorite book? Gold Bug
 What is your favorite dessert? Peppermint patty
 What makes you happy? Mamma
 What makes you sad? I don’t know
 What is your favorite thing to wear?  Birthday shirt
What do you love about your mom? I love you , play trains and cars
What do you love about your dad? Love to play trains, cars, Abby sea star , kid story
What do you love about your sister? I love to play with her.



 Ellie's Birthday Interview age 4 : 


(note this was the second take for Ellie as my camera ran out of batteries the first time around... that's why she appears done with the experience)
 
What is your name? Ellie Mezzadri
When is your birthday? Right now, February 17th  
How old are you? 4
What is your favorite color? Blue, Pink, and Purple
What is your favorite thing to eat? Chocolate candy
What is your least favorite thing to eat? Yuck old stuff, broccoli and steak
What is you favorite toy? Ponies and Elmo
Where is your favorite place to go? Sea World and Funblievebale
What do you like best on TV? Girl shows and cars
What is your favorite thing to do at the park? swings
What do you want to be when you grow up? Mommy doctor
What is your favorite animal? Monkey and elephant
What is your favorite book? Humpty dumpty and elmo
 What is your favorite dessert? big cookies, chocolate, m&m, skittles
What makes you happy? Mommy and daddy, everybody not monsters
What makes you sad? Mean bazongies
What is your favorite thing to wear? Shorts with pockets
What do you love about your mom? Playing with my mommy and sharing with my mommy, and loving my mommy
What do you love about your dad? Playing with him, riding with him, and reading books with him
 What do you love about your sister? Sharing with her, playing with her loving her.




1 comment:

  1. Adorable interviews Stacie! I think I may try this with Declan this year:) Great seeing you on Sat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...