Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mama's weekend

It just so happened that my friend was turning 40 this past weekend... what a better way to help her celebrate than getting all the girls together (without the kids) for a weekend of wine tasting and relaxing in Napa. Needless to say we all had a great time while celebrating Amy's 40th!

Stacey, Moe, Amy, Leslie, Stacie (me), Melissa, and Kathleen, 
Amy (birthday girl) is taking the picture.
Limo around Napa Valley... the only way to go. 



...and it just so happens that my big bro and these two cuties live just a half hour from Napa. Not only did I get to spend the weekend with my girl friends, I also got to catch up with Matt and my beautiful nieces Athena and Haven. 



Since I was so close to home... 
I got to spend a bit of time with the my grandparents too, very precious time indeed! 
Nana and me
Me and My Grandpa Koehler 
Me and My Grandma Koehler 

It was a much needed break because little did I know all four of us would get sick the day I came home.   Taking care of sick kids when you are sick is no fun, a mom is never off duty that's for sure. Lets just pray for a fast recovery, especially Lola who's viral infection turned into pneumonia. 
Inhaler + sick four year old = no fun :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...