Saturday, March 2, 2013

Little Yogies

So my four year olds have taken up Yoga. If I could I would start every day with a Yoga session, but that whole work thing gets in the way. Though as a result Lola and Ellie have witnessed me as well as their Emma "going to Yoga" every once in a while, they were very intrigued. I found a Yoga dvd for kids in the girls' school book orders and thought they might like to try it. They loved it! We have done it a few evenings before they head to bed. To my surprise they are quite good at it.
Downward Dog!

Tree Pose


Star Pose
Happy Baby Pose


I hope the girls want to keep this up, I think it can be good for them, and hey I like doing it with them!

1 comment:

  1. Love this Stacie! Might have to borrow that idea ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...