Wednesday, August 7, 2013

never ending birthday...


This past week I turned the big 3-4. 
I can say that I am truly blessed as my birthday celebration seemed to never end. 
***
First, some of my girlfriends took me out to celebrate. We decided to try the Stone Brewery- cool experience. {pictured: me, Amy, Moe, and Kathleen}


Next, Tony surprised me with a birthday getaway to Palm Springs. We stayed at the resort Rancho Las Palmas- such a cool place for families and a perfect place to spend a birthday. My day was spent relaxing poolside with some margaritas, lounging in the lazy river with my munchkins,  and having a ton of fun with the family.




The resort had two water slides that the girls were smitten for, they are always up for a thrill. These slides were so fun, I see many water park days in our future. 


Beach front entrance.. yes please!
Lovely Lazy River








Evenings in the desert are always so pleasant, especially when you can run freely on the green. 




Birthday dinner and dessert to top off the day!




I was spoiled yet again by two separate dinners in honer of my birthday... who knew 34 was so much to celebrate. Emma and Uncle Drew fixed a fantastic salmon dinner with turtle cake to top it off! 

and Mark and Missi fixed fantastic steak kabobs to celebrate! 
{Crazy random pic I know, we were acting a bit crazy after a few too many episodes of Shark week} 

The way my birthday week played out, I can't help but think that year 34 will be a year to look forward to. Thanks to all who made my birthday special, I feel truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...