Thursday, November 7, 2013

Simple Park Days

Recently Grandma came down for a visit and I have yet to post some of these picture, the Halloween pictures took up all the posts. Grandma came down to meet Baby Sydney and the girls got to spend time with her too! We didn't do anything big, just a little hanging out and a lot of play time. Of course, the girls talked Grandma into taking them to their favorite park, Dinosaur Park aka Mission Bay Park. 

Grandma and Lola

Play at Dinosaur Park! 
The monkey bars are the girls new favorite park activity. One day they both just hopped up and went all the way across. I was so surprised that they were able to do that, I guess I underestimate my almost five-year-old little girls. 





Love simple days at the park! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...