Saturday, May 10, 2014

Southern California Living

Mornings at Kellogg
My friends and I have been getting together at Kellogg Beach on Saturday mornings weather permitting. Simple, beach fun! 
Leslie, Joseph, Ella, Lola, Me, and Ellie




My dad hung out this day and we got to go out for a paddle together! 

Morning Margs !
a little duck-duck-goose on the beach
Vivian, Ellie, Ella, and Lola
Surfers in the making

Evening on the bay
My mom was down for the weekend and the weather was perfect for an evening on the water!





Lola on the Kayak


Ellie on the Kayak

Me and My girls on the water! 


More mornings at Kellogg
There was a lot of shell finding this day!



Bailey and Joseph
Rene and Leo
Lola loved holding baby Andrew it was his first time to the beach! 



Love these simple fun times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...