Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Independence Day 2014!

Independence Day is always one of my very favorite holidays. I think it is simply because I love the summer activities that are associated with this holiday and I am a pretty patriotic person to boot! 
***
There is not a more classic pic than this to start our fourth of July post! 
We spent the day pooling it at My brothers new house! It was a fun relaxing day, complete with Movie and BBQ! First up, pool pics! 
My favorite picture of the day!
My sweet girls; Lola and Ellie- Sisters in Bikinis.
Pool Fun! 






(My bro on Skype with Missi... Life of a pilot)




Sydney slept through the pool fun, but woke up just in time for some yummy eats. 



Missi, Poppi, Ellie, Liam, Tony, Stacie, Lola, Aiden


Movie Time... Rio 2
Off to Point Loma for the best firework show in town. 
Since Tony's mom's house is on the market, we  all gathered at the normal spot in a nostalgic since for one last time. The show did not disappoint! 




Happy Birthday America! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful 4th - love all of your pics! It was great hanging out yesterday ☺

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...