Thursday, November 13, 2014

Observation Day!

I have mentioned before that the girls' ballet school has closed classes. Parents only get to watch the class on observation day. So of course on observation day I went overboard on the picture taking, but hey I had to capture all the cuteness while I had the chance.
***
Their teacher's name is Ms. Lelia and the assistant is Ms. Kat


Ellie on the left and Lola on the right.



The girls are on the front row to the left. 



The favorite part of class - Freeze Dance. 
Tony and I were both so impressed with the class. I guess we didn't know what to expect, but the girls have really learned a lot since they started the class in September. We have two little ballet beauties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...