Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December School Days

December flew by, so my monthly recap of the month's school days it simply just the last day party and the girl's art work! 
Mrs. Sykes planned craft centers for the morning. The kids made ornaments, decorated cookies, made stocking, made reindeer food,  and wrote letters.





 Mrs. Sykes and I wore the same shirt... again! 


School wide Christmas sing along. Did I mention I love our school! This is so fun. The whole school comes together and just sings a bunch of Christmas Carols. I will spare the video, but I am sure you can imagine the children's singing. 


 I got to read "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" to the class, 
while their teacher Mrs. Sykes popped popcorn. 

After the Grinch was read, the class got to watch Grinch the movie while eating homemade popcorn. 


School Out...
Time to start this break!!!! 
Stocking... handmade

 Ellie's Christmas School Crafts




Lola's Christmas School Crafts





The girls made each of us a card for Christmas... too sweet. 



We are out and looking forward to the much needed break and enjoying Christmas with family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...