Thursday, December 18, 2014

getting into the spirit of the season

I think my Lola could possible be related to Buddy the Elf ... she is IN the Christmas spirit x 10. She sings made up Christmas carols on the way to school, she wears her Santa hat almost everywhere, and she was ecstatic to help decorate, including our Church's Christmas tree. Not to say that Ellie is not excited for the season, she is too, but Lola Christmas spirit is leaking from her veins. 
***
We spend a night at our Church with the other young families and helped decorate for the Advent Season. All the kids had a blast and even got a little lesson from Pastor John.  


 Ellie was fascinated by one of the older girls playing the piano. 
She will be very musical one day I know it. 
Lola...trying to hold in the excitement.

Kids in the stable?
 The whole gang of helpers. 

We headed to Sea World to take advantage of their Christmas celebration including snow! And this time both girls actually got to pet the dolphins (not pictured). 
Real  Reindeer!!!














Yes... San Diego has Weather and when it does, it's so fun for the kids! 
Here we are walking into school... amateurs I tell you... I had to snap this shot. I wish I had the audio of their laughter to go with it!

 When the weather comes... out comes our North Face super warm rain coats. My very good friend at work, Meghan, and my principal Sandy all have the exact same jacket. We happened to wear it on the same rainy day. We snapped a shot! I swear by this jacket thought. The best ever... worth every penny! 
We are in full Christmas mode and ready for vacation to start so we can soak it all up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...