Friday, December 12, 2014

Visit to Santa {2014}

My brother and I have a little tradition to get our families together each Christmas season and make a visit to Old Saint Nick. We always make a night of it and do dinner afterwards. The pictures continue to be priceless, Sydney being the star of the show this time. I am not quite sure I have ever heard not heard a child scream for that  long before in my life. Sydney did the longest silent cry I have every heard not heard. PRICELESS. Our girls got in good with Santa this year. They were laughing, joking, and playing games with him. This year, above the rest, they were so giddy to talk with Santa- almost so giddy we had to remind them to tell Santa what was on their wish list. 

Lola and Ellie sharing secrets with Santa. 

Aiden, Liam, and Poor Sydney

The Whole Gang
Missi, Stacie
Liam, Aiden, Lola, Santa, Ellie, Tony
Mark, Sydney


Here are some candid shots... four happy kids and one tortured kid




1 comment:

  1. Love how the adults get in the group pic! Very cute pictures. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...