Thursday, September 3, 2015

Sissy Talk

This summer the girls have created this "sissy talk." I'm not really sure how it all came together but it is prevalent and at times cute and at times rather annoying. Lola and Ellie have stated that they have talked liked this since they were in my belly and they only share a few translation here and there with others. 

I really just discredited this "sissy talk" with nothing more than glorified baby talk that these girls are pretending to do, but at times they are really communicating through this "sissy talk." I have even heard some consistent words and phrases being used over and over again. 

Here is a video I captured of them talking "sissy talk," it's not the best example but for documenting purposes it will work! Most of the time their talk really comes off as functional and reciprocal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...