Monday, November 2, 2015

Fall Fun


I love these two ... they too love each other so much! 

Ella's 6th Birthday Party, complete with Ariel. 



We got BOO'd 
and this year we had enough time to Boo someone back and it was really fun to be sneaky. 

My friends and I have this annual tradition of taking our kiddo to the Pumpkin Patch before Halloween. We headed out Ramona for a HOT day of fall festivities. 
{Willen, Mo, Amy, Kathleen, Kevin, Bailey we among the gang}



















I scored two Monday night Charger football tickets, since Tony was already going with his bro- I took Mark. It was a great game and we had a ton of fun, until of course the last second when the chargers lost. 




We got to take Aiden out for his birthday to Urban Jungle, All three had a blast. 



Of course Aiden requested Rubios for lunch, he would eat there every meal if he could. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...