Monday, December 7, 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas -2015

My Classroom
The girls started by spreading a bit of Christmas Cheer to the halls of Silvergate!


At home the first tree to go up was theirs. This year the girls set a little tree up in their room and put some of their favorite ornaments on it. So cute !



This year we opted for a fake tree {last December was way too much for my sinuses}. I wish someone would have told me sooner how easier a fake tree is, I would have done this switch years ago! 



We teamed up with our neighbor and "decked the halls"



Haddie came back! 
Lola and Ellie were beyond excited!




2015 Santa Letters
These letters went out with Haddie the very first night! 
I guess the girls wanted Santa to be hard at work all month long! 

{From Ellie}



{From Lola}


Let the Christmas fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...