Friday, February 26, 2016

7th Birthday Slumber Party


The girls wanted nothing more then to have a slumber party for their birthday party. I was all about that idea. I loved the idea of inviting just a few friends over for an intimate evening of "camping out" and having fun. Lola and Ellie decided they wanted to have a camp out slumber party complete with a tent, sleeping bag, smores, yarn crafts, bamboo trees, and glow-in-the-dark ring toss. One word described this evening... FUN! It was so fun- pure, seven year-old fun! It was a JOY to watch Lola and Ellie enjoy every minute of this birthday celebration. 



All the girls received matching PJs  and a flashlights for "emergencies"
 Lola is not all excited! 
 Camp yarn and stick projects was one of Lola and Bailey's favorites things to do this evening. 

We called them "God's Eyes" at camp when I was growing up. 
 

Lola and Ellie opened presents with their friends. 
 Crazy Tessa! 

 Tessa and Ellie are two-peas-in-a-pod. This Card. Crazy Girls.

 Bailey gave the girls this "fort maker" too much fun! 

 It's not an official slumber party without a pillow fight!

 {Macie, Ellie, Tessa, Bailey, Lola}
 Dinner- classic camping menu- 

Movie, popcorn, and fun in the tent


 Glow-in-the-dark balloons and ring toss.





 SMORES! (oven baked)



These girls... wore me out... but it was SO much FUN!
All five girls will swear they stayed up all night-  To quote Lola, "I only rested my eyes a bit when my eyelashes started hurting" Though to their credit I threw in the towel at 11:45 pm, so I am really not sure how late they stayed up, but needless to say they were very tired girls come Sunday afternoon. 
Happy Birthday Lola and Ellie! 
I am so glad you had so much fun! 

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome Stacie! Love all of the details! You are such a fun mom! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...