Tuesday, February 9, 2016

January Happenings

Storms are fun in San Diego.
This one was fun for about an hour and then we were ready for it to stop,
 but not before the girls had some fun dancing in the rain!


My parents took all 5 cousins.... so Mark, Missi, Tony, and I  headed out on the town!
 Eddie V's is awesome!

Tackling this homework thing TOGETHER
Hiking Torrey Pines on a beautiful day with my brother and gang!






"Girl Party"
Lola, Tess, Maddie, Ellie being crazy at a slumber party!
Softball has started...well the "clinics" anyway!


January also gave me a date night with my hubby!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great January! Adam and I were downtown the same night you and Tony were :) Random, huh? Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...