Thursday, March 30, 2017

life


This season of my life does not afford me much time to blog. This is not a complaint, it is an acknowledgment  about how full our lives are. Having two very healthy, active, and busy 8-year-olds leaves little free time and the free time I do have I am usually trying to work out, actually talk to my husband, and spend some down time with these beautiful little women I am raising. 

Though the thought of forgoing or  not prioritizing documenting our moments breaks my heart. So though I may not be blogging all our moments (Thank You instagram for keeping the moments for me) I will always find time to document the moments that mean the most. 


Lola loves to play games. I mean loves them. Anytime I ask her if she would like play, she always says yes ... and we play games. 



My Ellie on PJ day, found a PJ twin.

One day Ellie wanted to make us dessert all on her own! Just look at that smile! 

Every year our school has a silent auction. This year did not disappoint.
 Not only did they raise almost $100,000 it was a blast as well! 
All the girls teachers minus 1/2 in one shot. My girls are lucky. 
Mrs. Averkamp, me, Mrs. Alhstrom, Mrs. Sykes

 Night lights and reading... doest't get much more innocent than that... Lola Grace

Where there is a will there is a way... Tony got the girls a pitch back so he could play catch with them and work with them on their softball skills.  I love how Tony and the girls have such a connection with softball. 

 These TWO still crawl in bed with each other at night sometimes. 
 This is what their bed looks like most of the time... yep ... that's a poop emoji
 Lola... all  STYLE and glitz... she looks better in these than I do. 
Lola, she ran the most lap in the Gater Jog-o-thon for all of second grade girls. 
 Simple spring evening at the farmers market... I love the extra hour and the feel of summer in the air.
 My Ellie... no words... I love her.  Yep ... it was spring picture day this day. 

I have found just a bit of time to garden and my winter effort are showing through. 
My daffodil bed is in full bloom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...