Wednesday, April 26, 2017

March Madness

I love how much Lola and Ellie play together. At times, they lock themselves into their room and play school for hours. Here Lola is the teacher and the stuff animals their students. 

Lola sleepover

I got to go on a field trip with Lola and Ellie to the zoo. I love the zoo (it reminiscent of my days pushing them in the stroller) and I love being with them on days like this!  





Batting Cage fun! 

Girls Night, Plant Night
Crazy Hair Day, Emma pulled out all the stops this morning. 
{lola, ella, ellie}
 Spring Pictures... Yes, Ellie wore her "glasses" in the photo. 

 Daddy's girl, since Lola got a few sleep over nights, we snuck one in for Ellie (when Lola feel asleep early). 

She did it, she learned how to blow a bubble... and the coolest thing. I hash tagged "Big league Chew" in this picture on instragram. They congratulated her by sending her a bunch of Big League Chew gum! Such a cool thing for an eight year old. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...