Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Mother's Day 2017


My girls set their alarm to get up and make me breakfast in bed. They learned how to make this parfait in garden class this year and made one for me all on their own. It was amazing! A job well done! 


Our Mother's Day was bit non-traditional, but we loved it. After breakfast in bed and some handmade gifts of potted flowers, flowers, and earrings we headed out on The Seven Bridges Hike. These girls are troopers and hiked all 6 miles of it with me (that really was my gift, though they didn't know it) through Balboa Park, Bankers Hill, Mission Hills, and Hillcrest. We took our time and enjoyed the littles things, had some coffee, admired the houses and smelled some flowers. It was so nice to walk around our own city! 
We started at the rose gardens in Balboa Park. 







 Lola called this the "Paper Tree" I see it! 
 Ellie loved this door




 Getting Inspiration



 We made a wish! 
 We stopped for Coffee on University!


 After a few hours of walking we made it home to relax by the pool with a book and Champagne.

I love being a mother to these two girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...